Will DayTone instruments/libraries work on the Kontakt Player?
DayTone libraries require the full version of Kontakt, version 5.4.3 or later. Please check compatibility before making your purchase.
I don't see the skin/wallpaper for the library on the Kontakt Player. How do I load an instrument/library from DayTone?
Libraries from DayTone Audio are loaded via the browser on the lefthand side of the Kontakt Player. Navigate to "files" in the upper lefthand corner of the Kontakt Player (next to "Libraries," "Database," "Monitor," etc.). Follow the file path to the location you placed the library upon installation.
Where should I put my libraries and instruments after I download them?
Generally, it's best to install all software libraries in the following file path:
HD / Users / Shared
I accidentally deleted my library assets! / My computer crashed! What now?
Always back up your machine. In the event that you lose your library/instrument assets, one replacement download will be provided upon request via the contact page. Proof of purchase must be provided upon making contact with DayTone.
I'd like to demo for DayTone's next library release. How can I audition?
DayTone audio creates libraries and instruments on an ongoing basis. If you would like to be considered as a demoing composer for our newest upcoming sounds, please send a brief statement about yourself and links to your work via the contact page.
My question wasn't answered here...
Feel free to get in touch via the contact link on the menu.
Kontakt says samples/content are missing. What should I do?
A "batch re-save" should resolve this problem easily. Conduct a batch resave by working through the following steps:
1) Choose 'Skip Missing' at the bottom of the "Sampels Missing" Kontakt dialogue box when it first appears.
2) After the library has loaded navigate to the top of the Kontakt engine and select Files (shown as a floppy drive icon)>Batch re-save. A warning will appear noting: "WARNING: using this tool will affect and alter multiple patches at once! You should only use it if you know exactly what you are doing!! all currently loaded instruments will be discarded Really proceed?"
4) Navigate to the place where you saved your 'Indie Guitar Player 1.0' folder and select the ENTIRE folder.
5) A progress bar will appear briefly before the Kontakt engine shows up once more as blank.
6) Instanciate the instrument in Kontakt again. No 'Missing Samples' dialogue box should appear now.
For additional help with "Batch re-saving," please see the following Native Instruments article: